Student homework questions:
(As presented in the student homework task sheet)
- Why is it sometimes difficult to distinguish between petals and sepals?
- In some flowers, male and female reproductive parts develop at different times, whereas in other flowers they develop at the same time. Which is the case with the flower presented in the video?
- Which fluid is found at the base of the petals?
- What name is given to the male part of the flower?
- What structure is found at the bottom of the female reproductive part of the flower?
- Where must pollen land during pollination?
- Label the diagram below with all of the parts labeled in the video:
Additional premium revision notes and practice question sheets related to this topic will be published soon. Check back in a few days.