(As shown printer in the student homework task sheet)
- In which organelle does photosynthesis take place?
- Draw a palisade cell as shown in the video, showing the reactants and products of photosynthesis.
- State two uses of the glucose produced in photosynthesis.
- Write the word equation for photosynthesis.
- Write the balanced chemical equation for photosynthesis.
- Explain why this statement is incorrect:
“Plants create energy through photosynthesis.”
Additional premium revision notes and practice question sheets related to this topic will be published soon. Check back in a few days.