Student homework questions:
(As presented in the student homework task sheet)
- What does “HIV” stand for?
- HIV does not kill people directly, but it can cause their death. State how HIV can cause death.
- State the type of cell that HIV attacks.
- Outline how HIV replicates.
- What does “AIDS” stand for?
- Under what conditions is a person said to have AIDS?
- How can transmission of HIV be prevented?
Additional premium revision notes and practice question sheets related to this topic will be published soon. Check back in a few days.