Student homework questions:
(As presented in the student homework task sheet)
- What is the main job of the kidneys?
- Label the diagram of the kidney based on the sketch in the video.
- What name is given to the following parts of the nephron: The capsule through which materials move. The capillary network inside the capsule.
- Name 3 substances that are too large to enter the capsule.
- Name 4 substances that are small enough to enter the capsule.
- What name is given to the movement of certain materials into the capsule?
- Name 3 substances that are selectively reabsorbed from the tubule.
- Name 3 substances that are not selectively reabsorbed but remain in the tubule.
- Label the diagram of the nephron based on the drawing in the video.
Additional premium revision notes and practice question sheets related to this topic will be published soon. Check back in a few days.