Student homework questions:
(As presented in the student homework task sheet)
- On diagrams of the heart, left and right might seem back to front. Explain why this is.
- How many chambers are present in the human heart?
- a) Through which blood vessels does blood enter the heart? (There are three of them) b) Through which blood vessels does blood exit the heart? (There are two of them)
- Which side of the heart has blood that is oxygenated?
- Explain why......the walls of the ventricles are thicker than the walls of the atria.
...the wall of the left ventricle is thicker than the wall of the right ventricle.
- Label the diagram below. Label all of the following:
- all 4 chambers
- all 5 blood vessels
- the septum
- the direction of blood flow
Additional premium revision notes and practice question sheets related to this topic will be published soon. Check back in a few days.